- USB 3.1 (Gen 2) type C interface with transfer data rate up to 10 Gbps
- Three output ports: USB 3.0 type A standard female output port with maximum 5 Gbps data transfer rate connect devices such as flash driver or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging mobile device; HDMI female output port mirror Apple MacBook or Lenovo Yoga 900 or Google Chromebook Pixel or Dell XPS 13 display to HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080P at 60Hz or UHD 2160P (3840×2160) at 30 Hz; USB-C female charging port supports DP 2.0 (5-20V/2-3A) input charging for computers and devices with USB-C charging port such as Apple MacBook and Google Chromebook Pixel.
- The charging port doesn’t support data transfer AV out output charging and extending adapter
- Easy operation: plug and play no extra driver is needed (For MacBook click the gear-shaped “setting” > click “Display” > in the “Arrangement” mode choose “Mirror Display” > choose the display resolution > enjoy! For Windows 10 PC plug the USB-C multiport adapter and then plug in HDMI cable PC will be automatically reset to activate adapter and release mouse after that you can enjoy HDTV and also use additional USB 3.0.
- The USB-C multiport Whole Aluminum metal case adapter (model: KY-USBC100-S (Gold)) is designed for working with the new generation of computers and devices with USB 3.1 type C port and compatible with Mac OS Chrome OS and Windows 10 such as new Apple MacBook and Lenovo Yoga 900 and Google Chromebook Pixel and new Dell XPS 13 (model 9350)
- The Whole Aluminum Metal Case Adapter net weight: 1.9 OZ; color: Gold; cable length: 3.6/91.5mm; case size: 2.4″ x 2.0″x 0.5″ (60.0mm x 50.0mm x 11.5mm)